Bacon Peanut Butter Mug Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's not to love about a dessert that features two of our favorite guilty pleasures: bacon and peanut butter? Our Bacon Peanut Butter Mug Cake is a treat that makes just enough for two, so make sure you choose wisely!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons self-rising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 3 strips crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk peanut butter, oil, and egg. Stir in brown sugar, milk, and vanilla. Add flour and salt; mix well. Stir in marshmallow creme and bacon. Divide batter between 2 (12-ounce) mugs.
- Microwave one at a time 75 to 90 seconds, or until firm in center.
Garnish with a dollop of marshmallow creme.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!