Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up these meat loaves with mashed potatoes and steamed green beans, and you'll make a meal reminiscent of home-minus the large number of calories and fat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground round
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onion, pressed dry
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Combine beef, 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the onion, and remaining 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Shape mixture into 4 mini loaves. Place loaves on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce evenly over loaves; bake 5 more minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Per serving: CALORIES 207 (28 percent from fat); FAT 6.4g (sat 2.1g, mono 2.4g, poly 1.1g); PROTEIN 27.3g; CARBOHYDRATE 10.7g; FIBER 1.3g; CHOLESTEROL 113mg; IRON 2.8mg; SODIUM 401mg; CALCIUM 20mg
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!
How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
Easter Meat Pie
Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
All in One Kielbasa
Root Beer Dogs
Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook