Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up these meat loaves with mashed potatoes and steamed green beans, and you'll make a meal reminiscent of home-minus the large number of calories and fat!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground round
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onion, pressed dry
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Combine beef, 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the onion, and remaining 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Shape mixture into 4 mini loaves. Place loaves on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce evenly over loaves; bake 5 more minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Per serving: CALORIES 207 (28 percent from fat); FAT 6.4g (sat 2.1g, mono 2.4g, poly 1.1g); PROTEIN 27.3g; CARBOHYDRATE 10.7g; FIBER 1.3g; CHOLESTEROL 113mg; IRON 2.8mg; SODIUM 401mg; CALCIUM 20mg
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Glazed Grilled Sausage
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Grilled Hot Dogs
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Root Beer Dogs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Bubblin' Beer Dogs