Oniony Polish Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We get lots of questions about how to make Polish kielbasa other than grilling it. Now we've got the answer for everybody.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into ¼-inch slices (1 ½ cups)
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can condensed onion soup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Polish kielbasa
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole potatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onions about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in soup, vinegar, and pepper.
- Pierce skin of kielbasa several times with a fork, then add it along with potatoes and carrots; reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Piercing the kielbasa before heating helps keep it from bursting open while it's cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- 20 Comfort Food Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs
- All in One Kielbasa
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons