Oniony Polish Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We get lots of questions about how to make Polish kielbasa other than grilling it. Now we've got the answer for everybody.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into -inch slices (1 cups)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound smoked Polish kielbasa
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole potatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onions about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in soup, vinegar, and pepper.
- Pierce skin of kielbasa several times with a fork, then add it along with potatoes and carrots; reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Piercing the kielbasa before heating helps keep it from bursting open while it's cooking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 256
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 31 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 1,375mg 57 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.9g 19 %
- Sugars 5.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Grilled Hot Dogs
Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
20 Best Burger Recipes
Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
City Hot Dog Guide
All in One Kielbasa
Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs