Oniony Polish Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We get lots of questions about how to make Polish kielbasa other than grilling it. Now we've got the answer for everybody.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into -inch slices (1 cups)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound smoked Polish kielbasa
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole potatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onions about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in soup, vinegar, and pepper.
- Pierce skin of kielbasa several times with a fork, then add it along with potatoes and carrots; reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Piercing the kielbasa before heating helps keep it from bursting open while it's cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Easter Meat Pie
- Root Beer Dogs
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs
- City Hot Dog Guide