We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
California is known for its laid-back attitude and vibrant food. We all know how deliciously refreshing their salads are too, which is why we just had to create a homemade salad recipe for California Salad. Using a combination of fresh and shortcut ingredients, we've captured the rich flavor California-style recipes are known to have while cutting back on prep time. It doesn't get much better than that!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 (7-ounce) can tuna, oil or water packed, drained
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients except tuna and stir well. Add tuna broken up into large chunks and chill.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 348
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 36g 71 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 919mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 47 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %