We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
California is known for its laid-back attitude and vibrant food. We all know how deliciously refreshing their salads are too, which is why we just had to create a homemade salad recipe for California Salad. Using a combination of fresh and shortcut ingredients, we've captured the rich flavor California-style recipes are known to have while cutting back on prep time. It doesn't get much better than that!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 (7-ounce) can tuna, oil or water packed, drained
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients except tuna and stir well. Add tuna broken up into large chunks and chill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.