We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
California is known for its laid-back attitude and vibrant food. We all know how deliciously refreshing their salads are too, which is why we just had to create a homemade salad recipe for California Salad. Using a combination of fresh and shortcut ingredients, we've captured the rich flavor California-style recipes are known to have while cutting back on prep time. It doesn't get much better than that!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 (7-ounce) can tuna, oil or water packed, drained
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients except tuna and stir well. Add tuna broken up into large chunks and chill.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 348
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 36g 71 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 919mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 47 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.