Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our ooey gooey Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread will melt in your mouth and transport you to a dessert heaven you've never been before.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and granulated sugar. Pour 1/4 cup melted butter over biscuits, sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture, and toss gently until evenly coated.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring remaining butter, brown sugar, and heavy cream to a boil. Cook 3 minutes, or until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Place 1/2 the pecans in bottom of prepared pan. Evenly pour half the caramel sauce over pecans. Place half the biscuits in pan. Repeat with remaining pecans, caramel sauce, and biscuits.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 459
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 59 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 601mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.