Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our ooey gooey Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread will melt in your mouth and transport you to a dessert heaven you've never been before.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and granulated sugar. Pour 1/4 cup melted butter over biscuits, sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture, and toss gently until evenly coated.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring remaining butter, brown sugar, and heavy cream to a boil. Cook 3 minutes, or until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Place 1/2 the pecans in bottom of prepared pan. Evenly pour half the caramel sauce over pecans. Place half the biscuits in pan. Repeat with remaining pecans, caramel sauce, and biscuits.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Sweet Cherry Thing
- Magical Cream Cheese Recipes: 30 Cream Cheese Desserts
- Very Cherry Lasagna
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes