Chef's Salad in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Chef's Salad in a Jar is the perfect grab 'n' go lunch. You can put this classic salad together the night before and just grab it on your way out the door in the morning. When you're ready to eat, you can do it right from the jar (give it a shake first!) or dump it in a bowl. Enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 (26-ounce) mason jars
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 1 cup tomato chunks
- 1 cup deli turkey chunks
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut cheddar cheese
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
What to Do
- Evenly divide dressing between jars. Layer evenly with cucumbers, tomato, turkey, cheese, eggs, and lettuce.
- Place lids on jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!