Chef's Salad in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Chef's Salad in a Jar is the perfect grab 'n' go lunch. You can put this classic salad together the night before and just grab it on your way out the door in the morning. When you're ready to eat, you can do it right from the jar (give it a shake first!) or dump it in a bowl. Enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 (26-ounce) mason jars
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 1 cup tomato chunks
- 1 cup deli turkey chunks
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut cheddar cheese
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
What to Do
- Evenly divide dressing between jars. Layer evenly with cucumbers, tomato, turkey, cheese, eggs, and lettuce.
- Place lids on jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While school cafeteria menus changed monthly, there was one item that we knew would be available every Friday - fish sticks. Our Cafeteria Fish Sticks are simple and kid-approved, especially 'cause they're coated with crunchy potato chips and ranch dressing!