Easy Peasy Pea Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Easy Peasy Pea Salad is the pea salad to end all pea salad recipes! It's a cinch to put together, and it's packed full of flavor! The fresh pop-in-your-mouth peas, mixed with crispy bacon, rich cheddar, and a creamy sauce will have everyone asking for seconds. This simple Southern pea salad is perfect as an Easter recipe, or any time of year.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (13-ounce) packages frozen peas, thawed
- 5 slices cooked crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup diced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For more easy peasy goodness, make sure to click on Easy Peasy Green Pea Recipes!
- Is this part of your Easter menu? It should be! You can also impress the guests with our Easy Easter Dessert Recipes! There's something that's sure to make everyone "hoppy"!
- The great thing about this recipe is that it will go-along with just about anything you're cooking! That includes a fancy Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham recipe or an everyday recipe like Buttermilk Fried Chicken! Yum!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 220
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.8g 18 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 536mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.