Deluxe Antipasto Platter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I call this "deluxe" because it includes lots of Italian deli meats and cheese, along with artichoke hearts, mushrooms, peppers, and olives - so it can be all our favorites on one platter!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound sliced hard salami
- 1/4 pound sliced capicolla or other spicy ham
- 6 slices (6 ounces) provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 pound gorgonzola or blue cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (4-ounce) jar marinated mushrooms, drained
- 12 peperoncini
- 1/4 pound Sicilian or other green olives, drained
- 1/4 pound Kalamata or other ripe black olives, drained
What to Do
- Arrange the ingredients on a large serving platter as desired, or as follows: Tightly roll the salami slices into tubes and arrange on the platter. Fold the capicolla slices in half, then in half again, and arrange on the platter. Arrange the remaining ingredients and serve.
NOTE: An Antipasto platter can include any of your favorite meats, cheeses, and vegetables, so if capicolla, or any of the other items are not available, or if you simply don't want or like them, make substitutions. This platter can be prepared ahead of time, covered, and chilled until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 810
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 61g 93 %
- Saturated Fat 31g 155 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 53g 105 %
- Cholesterol 143mg 48 %
- Sodium 3,835mg 160 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 16 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %