Rainbow Stacked Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rainbow of colorful salad fix-in's stacks up to be an easy summer main dish salad. With a variety of fresh-tasting ingredients from our market refrigerator and freezer section, Rainbow Stacked Salad is super for entertaining.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 (1.0-ounce) package ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 head romaine or iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 6 to 8 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen fully cooked chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, chives, and ranch salad dressing mix; mix well, cover, and refrigerate.
- In a large glass bowl, layer half the lettuce then all the corn, tomatoes, chicken, peas, and remaining lettuce. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Toss with dressing just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!