Rainbow Stacked Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rainbow of colorful salad fix-in's stacks up to be an easy summer main dish salad. With a variety of fresh-tasting ingredients from our market refrigerator and freezer section, Rainbow Stacked Salad is super for entertaining.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 (1.0-ounce) package ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 head romaine or iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 6 to 8 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen fully cooked chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, chives, and ranch salad dressing mix; mix well, cover, and refrigerate.
- In a large glass bowl, layer half the lettuce then all the corn, tomatoes, chicken, peas, and remaining lettuce. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Toss with dressing just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!