Garden Style Salsa Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With just a few fresh vegetables, you can toss this salsa salad together in a snap for chunky homemade flavor.
What You'll Need
- 4 large, ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least one hour or until ready to serve.
Makes 4 cups.
You can keep this refrigerated for up to 1 week in an airtight container.