Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna want to dive into this macaroni salad! Our Hawaiian Macaroni salad is bursting with tropical flavor, thanks to the addition of pineapple and carrot. And, since this macaroni salad recipe features chunks of ham, it's filling enough to eat on its own!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, prepared according to package directions and rinsed in cold water
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, with 1/4 cup liquid reserved
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, pineapple chunks, ham, carrots, and scallions; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk reserved liquid, the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, and salt. Pour over pasta mixture and mix until evenly coated. Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 302
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 25 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 925mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!