Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna want to dive into this macaroni salad! Our Hawaiian Macaroni salad is bursting with tropical flavor, thanks to the addition of pineapple and carrot. And, since this macaroni salad recipe features chunks of ham, it's filling enough to eat on its own!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, prepared according to package directions and rinsed in cold water
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained, with 1/4 cup liquid reserved
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, pineapple chunks, ham, carrots, and scallions; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk reserved liquid, the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, and salt. Pour over pasta mixture and mix until evenly coated. Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 281
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 39mg 13 %
- Sodium 695mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!