Italian Lunch Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for an easy-to-put-together salad recipe with that special Italian flavoring, then we've got just what you need with this easy salad recipe for Italian Lunch Salad. Using some of our favorite ingredients, including hard-boiled eggs, cheese, and rotini noodles, this is one of those lunch recipes that's sure to appease even the pickiest eaters. Its classic blend of flavors is sure to be a hit with every crowd, making it perfect as a potluck dish.
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces rotini, dry
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cubed
- 1 large green or red pepper, chopped
- 4 chopped scallions
- 12 ounces mozzarella, shredded
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Transfer to large bowl.
- Blend mayonnaise with Parmesan cheese, vinegar, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Stir into pasta.
- Add eggs, mozzarella cheese, red/green pepper, parsley, and scallions. Mix until combined. Cover; chill several hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 268
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 346mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!