Garbage Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package twist rainbow pasta
- 1/2 head fresh cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/2 head fresh broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup 1/2-inch chunks Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, cut in half
- 1 (16-ounce) can black olives, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add pasta and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips:
- This pasta salad is great made in advance, but you may need to add a little extra Italian dressing to moisten it just before serving.
- Can't get enough of easy and delicious deli salads? Then check out our FREE eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 561
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 37g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 1,299mg 54 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 13 %
- Sugars 5.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!