We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This has got to be the simplest salad you could make! With all these yummy ingredients, it's gonna become a year-round winner at your house.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (5.75-ounce) can large pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover and chill 1 hour; stir, then re-cover and chill at least an additional 1 hour, or until completely chilled.
This not only goes together quickly, but it'll hold in the fridge for quite a few days.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 271
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 1,181mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 5.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!