Million Dollar Rice Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Million Dollar Rice Salad is a sweet and refreshing addition to any meal. Fresh fruit, chopped nuts, and cream cheese make this dessert the perfect combination of creamy and crunchy!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups cooled cooked rice
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add rice, grapes, cherries, and banana; mix well. Fold in whipped topping and nuts.
- Chill 1 hour, then serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 475
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 79 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 128mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 9 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!