Ramen Noodle Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those salads that are fresh, crunchy, and yummy? We've got one for you right here with this Ramen Noodle Salad. This salad is quite the smile inducer in the Mr. Food test kitchen and we bet the same will be true in your kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodle soup mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, cut in 1" pieces
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle raspberry vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- Remove seasoning packet from ramen noodles, and reserve for another use. Break noodles into pieces.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add ramen noodles and walnuts, and saute until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Toss together noodle mixture, broccoli, lettuce, radishes, and scallions in a large bowl; add 1/4 cup dressing, tossing to coat. Serve with remaining dressing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 380
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 526mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.