Roasted Potato Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is certainly a refreshing and tangy twist on potato salad. It's the perfect go-along for a light lunch, or a hearty dinner. Just remember to make a little extra because it will disappear fast!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds red Idaho potatoes, diced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon lime zest, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and black pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, flipping potatoes twice with a spatula at about 20 minute intervals, or until crispy and slightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining oil, remaining salt, juice of the lime, honey, and cilantro. Whisk well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes with spinach and tomatoes. Add dressing and toss gently to coat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One bite of this veggie side dish and everyone at the table will be saying "This is My Favorite Spaghetti Squash!" We've made this low-carb dish a little cheesy, a little creamy, and a lot flavorful, so that everyone at the table will enjoy!