Strawberry Patch Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cool, creamy, and full of fruit, this is one of those recipes that you find yourself eating morning, noon, and night. And since it's made with shortcut ingredients, you can make our Strawberry Patch Salad year-round!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (4-serving size) strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 (8- ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Stir in the strawberries and their syrup, the pineapple, banana, and pecans until well mixed.
- Spoon half of the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish and chill for about 1 hour, or until set; reserve the remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature.
- When the chilled gelatin is set, spread the top with the sour cream, then top with the reserved gelatin mixture. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
For more simple Labor Day recipes, return to our collection page!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!