Shortcut Chow Chow Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh veggies are a must-have when you're serving up a potluck spread, but all that prep work can take a long time! Save yourself the trouble and whip up something fabulous with our recipe for Shortcut Chow Chow Salad. It's a side dish that's full of color and flavor!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower, thawed and cut into small pieces
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can cut yellow wax beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring water, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, and salt to a boil; stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cauliflower, carrots, green beans, wax beans, kidney beans, onion, and bell pepper.
- Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables and toss until evenly coated. Let cool, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Check out our Three Bean Salad for some really big flavor!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 135
- Calories from Fat 2.5
- Total Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.7g 3 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 192mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!