Summer Twist Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How 'bout trying this new "twist" with an old favorite? Our Summer Twist Salad is full of fresh veggies and tossed in a zingy dressing you'll want to put on everything. The twists are so much fun!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups twist pasta or any medium pasta shape
- 1 cup (4 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese cubes
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain and rinse under cold water. Drain again and place in a large bowl.
- Add the mushrooms, zucchini, Cheddar cheese, and olives. Toss to mix well.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the pasta and toss to coat. Cover and chill.
Serve on individual salad plates over lettuce leaves.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 340
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 90mg 30 %
- Sodium 548mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.