Russian Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Unlike a basic American potato salad, a Russian "olivye" (potato salad) is loaded with hearty ingredients. In our version of Russian Potato Salad, we've included eggs, peas, pickles, and bologna for lots of yumminess. It's a change-of-pace potato salad that's sure to be welcome at any picnic or potluck!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup bologna chunks
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pickles
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add potatoes and mix gently until thoroughly combined.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.