Russian Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Unlike a basic American potato salad, a Russian "olivye" (potato salad) is loaded with hearty ingredients. In our version of Russian Potato Salad, we've included eggs, peas, pickles, and bologna for lots of yumminess. It's a change-of-pace potato salad that's sure to be welcome at any picnic or potluck!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup bologna chunks
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pickles
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add potatoes and mix gently until thoroughly combined.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.