Tequila Lime Black Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love the burst of flavor that comes from a well-made Mexican salad, and that's exactly what you'll get with this recipe for Tequila Lime Black Bean Salad. With a mix of spices, veggies, and citrus flavor, this is one of those easy salad recipes you're not going to forget about anytime soon. We love to serve this one up as a side dish alongside tacos or enchiladas. You may need to make extra 'cause your family is sure to be begging for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup tequila-lime marinade (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- Combine all 4 ingredients. Stir in marinade and cumin. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Spoon bean mixture over lettuce; arrange avocado slices around salad, and sprinkle with cheese.
Look for tequila-lime marinade in the marinade and sauce section of large supermarkets.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.