Tequila Lime Black Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love the burst of flavor that comes from a well-made Mexican salad, and that's exactly what you'll get with this recipe for Tequila Lime Black Bean Salad. With a mix of spices, veggies, and citrus flavor, this is one of those easy salad recipes you're not going to forget about anytime soon. We love to serve this one up as a side dish alongside tacos or enchiladas. You may need to make extra 'cause your family is sure to be begging for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup tequila-lime marinade (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- Combine all 4 ingredients. Stir in marinade and cumin. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Spoon bean mixture over lettuce; arrange avocado slices around salad, and sprinkle with cheese.
Look for tequila-lime marinade in the marinade and sauce section of large supermarkets.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!