Three Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're saying, "So, what's the big deal about making three-bean salad?" you're right - making it is no big deal...but the taste of this one is very big!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (19-ounce) cans dark red kidney beans, drained
- 2 (16-ounce) cans yellow wax beans, drained
- 2 (16-ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt; mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss until well combined. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
If you make this the night before serving, make sure to drain some of the liquid from the salad just before serving 'cause the beans will release water as they sit.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.