Three Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're saying, "So, what's the big deal about making three-bean salad?" you're right - making it is no big deal...but the taste of this one is very big!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (19-ounce) cans dark red kidney beans, drained
- 2 (16-ounce) cans yellow wax beans, drained
- 2 (16-ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt; mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss until well combined. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
If you make this the night before serving, make sure to drain some of the liquid from the salad just before serving 'cause the beans will release water as they sit.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.