Three Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're saying, "So, what's the big deal about making three-bean salad?" you're right - making it is no big deal...but the taste of this one is very big!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (19-ounce) cans dark red kidney beans, drained
- 2 (16-ounce) cans yellow wax beans, drained
- 2 (16-ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt; mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss until well combined. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
If you make this the night before serving, make sure to drain some of the liquid from the salad just before serving 'cause the beans will release water as they sit.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!