Toss Together Vegetable Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give this salad a toss and you're ready to go for a healthy side dish for lunch, dinner or even a picnic or potluck. Now, that's easy cooking for you...quick, tasty, and colorful, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and cut into eighths
- 2 green bell peppers, cored and cut into eighths
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 cup large pitted black olives
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the marinade over the salad mixture and toss to coat well. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!