Toss Together Vegetable Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give this salad a toss and you're ready to go for a healthy side dish for lunch, dinner or even a picnic or potluck. Now, that's easy cooking for you...quick, tasty, and colorful, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and cut into eighths
- 2 green bell peppers, cored and cut into eighths
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 cup large pitted black olives
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the marinade over the salad mixture and toss to coat well. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!