Uptown Turkey Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Toasted almonds, tarragon, and a splash of wine make this salad 'uptown.' Preparing this dish is a good way to use up any leftover cooked turkey or chicken you may have.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine or 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Add to turkey mixture, and toss gently.
- Stir in toasted almonds just before serving.