Mandarin Poppy Seed Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Mandarin Poppy Seed Salad recipe is sure to add a burst of citrus flavor that'll brighten up any meal. If you're looking for a healthy salad recipe that's better than those fancy ones you might find at a posh restaurant, then this simple salad will fit the bill. Eat it by itself for a light lunch or serve it up before dinner for a refreshing change from your average salad mix. So what are you waiting for? Mix it up and make yourself an easy lunch recipe that you'll actually look forward to eating!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
What to Do
- In a large salad bowl, combine Italian dressing, sugar and poppy seeds.
- Toss with mixed baby greens, mandarin oranges and almonds. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 220
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 334mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?