One Pot Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a one-pot take on a light pasta dish brimming with fresh vegetables. Mix up our One Pot Primavera and enjoy the fresh and easy goodness.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain in a colander and set aside.
In the same pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add yellow squash, zucchini, onion, and garlic, and saute 8 minutes, or until just tender. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken broth, salt, and black pepper, and cook 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Return pasta to pot and cook until well combined and heated through, stirring frequently.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! Before serving, sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese.
Dessert can be just as colorful if you serve up a refreshing bowl of our Country Fruit Stand Salad!
- Find even more of our favorite easy dinner recipes with our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!