One Pot Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a one-pot take on a light pasta dish brimming with fresh vegetables. Mix up our One Pot Primavera and enjoy the fresh and easy goodness.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain in a colander and set aside.
In the same pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add yellow squash, zucchini, onion, and garlic, and saute 8 minutes, or until just tender. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken broth, salt, and black pepper, and cook 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Return pasta to pot and cook until well combined and heated through, stirring frequently.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! Before serving, sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese.
Dessert can be just as colorful if you serve up a refreshing bowl of our Country Fruit Stand Salad!
- Find even more of our favorite easy dinner recipes with our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.