Tuscan Chicken and Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rustic Italian one-dish meal turns plain chicken into an upscale dinner in no time. You can serve garlic bread with the chicken and finish off the meal with a refreshing fruit sorbet. Ooh it's so easy!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
What to Do
- Combine rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle half of rosemary mixture over chicken.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Add remaining rosemary mixture, broth, and beans. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Uncover and simmer an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Spoon bean mixture into 4 shallow serving bowls. Top each with a chicken breast. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.