The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Perfectly Easy Pancakes: 28 Simple Pancake Recipes
BLT Hash Brown Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
What happens when you combine everything you love about a BLT and serve it on top of a homemade crispy hash brown waffle? You get a brunch, lunch, or anytime favorite that’s comfort at its best. And when you finish it off with a spoonful of cool & creamy ranch dressing, get ready for all the oohs and aahs!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups arugula or mixed greens
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, milk, and ranch seasoning mix; mix well and set aside.
- Preheat an electric waffle iron according to directions. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs, cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Coat top and bottom of waffle iron with cooking spray. Place a heaping 1/2 cup of potato mixture into waffle maker. (This amount will vary based on the size of your waffle maker.) Close lid and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Using a fork, remove waffles to a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining potato mixture.
- Top hash brown waffles evenly with tomato slices, arugula, bacon slices, and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
Test Kitchen Tip
Yes, it’s simple to make the homemade ranch dressing with just a few supermarket shortcut ingredients. However, if you’d rather, simply pick up a bottle of refrigerated ranch dressing in the cooler section of your market.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.