Banana Split Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a classic breakfast food taste like dessert with sweet Banana Split Pancakes. This recipe is sure to have the whole family begging for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate flavor syrup, plus additional for topping
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening, divided
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine baking mix, milk, 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, and the egg. Mix until thoroughly combined. (Batter will be thin.) Stir in chocolate chips.
Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 teaspoon shortening then pour 1/4-cupfuls of batter onto the griddle, making sure to scoop up chips from bottom of bowl. Cook 1 minute, or until bubbles start to form on top of pancakes. Flip pancakes, and cook 1 to 2 more minutes, or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter, adding more shortening as needed. Cover to keep warm.
- Place 1 pancake on each plate; place a small amount of banana and strawberry slices on each pancake. Dollop each with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and top with a cherry.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 380
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 422mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- French Toast in a Mug
- Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast Bake
- Mexican French Toast
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Jolly French Toast Bake
- Banana Pancakes with Golden Banana Syrup
- Mother's Day Hash Brown Waffle Supreme
- PB&J Crunchy French Toast