Banana Split Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a classic breakfast food taste like dessert with sweet Banana Split Pancakes. This recipe is sure to have the whole family begging for seconds!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate flavor syrup, plus additional for topping
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening, divided
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine baking mix, milk, 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, and the egg. Mix until thoroughly combined. (Batter will be thin.) Stir in chocolate chips.
Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 teaspoon shortening then pour 1/4-cupfuls of batter onto the griddle, making sure to scoop up chips from bottom of bowl. Cook 1 minute, or until bubbles start to form on top of pancakes. Flip pancakes, and cook 1 to 2 more minutes, or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter, adding more shortening as needed. Cover to keep warm.
- Place 1 pancake on each plate; place a small amount of banana and strawberry slices on each pancake. Dollop each with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and top with a cherry.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 380
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 422mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.