Bed and Breakfast Blueberry Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sunday mornings are made for reading the newspaper and for lazy breakfasts that make us feel special. This blueberry pancake recipe, inspired by many of our country's coziest bed and breakfasts, is sure to be a rise-and-shine favorite!
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
What to Do
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, and oil. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except blueberries; add egg mixture and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon until smooth. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Coat a skillet or griddle with cooking spray, then heat over medium heat. For each pancake, pour 1/3 cup batter onto skillet. When bubbles form and edges begin to brown, flip pancakes and brown on other side. Serve immediately.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.