Christmas Morning Pancakes Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas Morning is pretty special, but you can make it even better by gifting them one of our most festive holiday gifts in a jar! Our Christmas Morning Pancakes Mix contains green and red sprinkles, which add a splash of Christmas magic to their morning flapjacks!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups pancake and waffle mix, divided
- 2 tablespoons red sprinkles or sugar crystals
- 2 tablespoons green sprinkles or sugar crystals
What to Do
- Pour 1 cup pancake mix, red sugar sprinkles, 1 cup pancake mix, green sugar sprinkles, and remaining pancake mix into canning jar, tapping jar on counter to level after each addition. Seal jar and decorate. (See Note)
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
Christmas Morning Pancakes Cooking Instructions
Makes About 14-18 Pancakes
- Heat griddle or large skillet over medium heat until hot, but not smoking. Lightly grease griddle with vegetable shortening.
- In a large bowl, add entire jar of dry ingredients, and 1-1/2 cups cold water; stir until well mixed. If batter is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1 to 1-1/2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!