Corn Waffles with Cilantro Lime Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 (4-inch) waffles
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
You know those meals that you anticipate eating while you're preparing them? This Corn Waffles with Cilantro Lime recipe is certainly one of them! It'll be love at first bite when you taste these babies!
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and make a well in center of mixture.
- Whisk together eggs, buttermilk, and vegetable oil; stir in corn. Pour into well of flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Cook in a preheated, oiled waffle iron until golden.
- Meanwhile, stir together the butter, cilantro, grated lime, and fresh lime juice.
- Serve waffles with Cilantro-Lime Butter, honey, or maple syrup.
Fresh cilantro has a distinctive taste, and one thing's for sure-people either love it or loathe it! For taste, it's unequaled. So we don't suggest a substitute.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 294
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 234mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 7.7g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.