Dutch Dessert Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In Europe, a lot of people follow the tradition of eating salad after their main course. We guess the Dutch take that even farther when they eat these dessert pancakes after dinner. Trust us...you'll be happy you've tried it, too!
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 (9-inch) cake pans with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, mix eggs, flour, and milk with an electric mixer; beat until smooth. Add butter and salt and beat well. Pour mixture into prepared cake pans.
Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until puffy and golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together confectioners' sugar and lemon juice. Drizzle glaze over each pancake and serve immediately.
These are super topped with cut fresh fruit or canned pie filling. Yes, we've even seen them served with maple syrup. Have them your favorite way.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 236
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 157mg 52 %
- Sodium 410mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %