Praline French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our version of French toast is like having dessert for breakfast! A rich brown sugar glaze with crunchy pecans tops off buttery bread for a breakfast that'll have everybody singing, 'OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!'
What You'll Need
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 (1-inch-thick) slices French bread
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 (2-ounce) package chopped pecans (3/4 cup)
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until blended. Pour 1 cup egg mixture into a greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish, place bread in dish; pour remaining egg mixture over bread. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, and pecans in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH setting 30 seconds. Pour over bread.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until set and golden.
If you liked this recipe, don't forget to check out our Top 10 Simple French Toast Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.