Broccoli and Ham Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup pancake and baking mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in both cheeses, ham, and broccoli. Add half-and-half and eggs; mix well. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
- Our Iceberg Wedges are a great way to compliment this meal!
- We've got even more fantastic broccoli recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 295
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 120mg 40 %
- Sodium 760mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 9 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that