The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
Sicilian Olive Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
A rich Mediterranean taste that's a meal in itself. Count me in!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) jar red roasted peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chunked
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and heat until warmed through.
Makes 4 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!