Baked Garden Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy, cheesy pasta dish is a cinch to make. Baked Garden Pasta is a pasta lover's dream, with chunky cottage cheese and grated Parmesan mixed with zesty Italian dressing, you'll be saying, mamma mia in no time flat.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen Italian mixed vegetables, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, dressing mix, and pepper. Add cottage cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well. Add cooked pasta and vegetables, and toss until well coated.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 504
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 59 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 883mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.8g 35 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!