Beefed-up Mostaccioli Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is our idea of great picnic basket food. In fact, anytime you want that open, airy, "alfresco" feeling - this'll do it.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups mostaccioli or other similar pasta shape, like penne
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut into julienne strips
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
What to Do
In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, Parmesan cheese, garlic, mustard, salt, oregano, and black pepper; mix well.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, roast beef, green beans, tomatoes, and scallion. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 402
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 19g 39 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 1,474mg 61 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %