Orzo Mushroom Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Saute mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and cook 5 additional minutes, or until heated through.
Looking for other ways to enjoy orzo? We suggest you try our Orzo Stuffed Peppers -- they're delicious!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 327
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 9.0g 18 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 104mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.