Bow Ties Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a great pasta main dish. Best of all, Bow Ties Florentine calls for a jar of pre-made Alfredo sauce so you can spare yourself time in the kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1 (7-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add Alfredo sauce, spinach, pepper, and nutmeg; mix well. Cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently. Serve immediately.
If you like this creamy pasta dish, you'll also like our easy Creamy Walnut Penne.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to wait for an invitation to enjoy this bean soup! Inspired by the one that's been served at the Senate Dining Room since the early 20th century, our U.S. Senate Bean Soup is a true winner. Between the rich broth, the chunks of smoky ham, and the tender-cooked beans, it's hard to choose what we love best about it!