Browned Butter Chicken Fettuccine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be getting the double thumbs up from the whole crew when you make this Browned Butter Chicken Fettuccine for them. They'll have you tagged as the kitchen hero in no time.
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces dried fettuccine, uncooked
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted (see Note)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, swirling skillet until butter is browned. Add chicken, garlic, and almonds; cook 4 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in parsley and next 3 ingredients; toss with warm cooked pasta. Sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.
Toasting brings out the full flavor of nuts. To toast these almonds, cook them in a dry skillet over medium heat until you begin to smell their aroma, stirring often. Watch 'em closely! The smaller the pieces, the quicker they cook.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!