Cheesy Ziti Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to know our secret? Tossing hot pasta with the sauce ingredients that are room temperature warms the sauce in this recipe. You can't get much easier than that!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-mozzarella cheese blend
- 1/2 cup oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, stir together tomatoes and remaining 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Drain pasta, and combine immediately with tomato mixture; toss gently.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 316
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 23 %
- Cholesterol 9.4mg 3 %
- Sodium 230mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 6.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!