Cheesy Ziti Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to know our secret? Tossing hot pasta with the sauce ingredients that are room temperature warms the sauce in this recipe. You can't get much easier than that!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-mozzarella cheese blend
- 1/2 cup oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, stir together tomatoes and remaining 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Drain pasta, and combine immediately with tomato mixture; toss gently.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 316
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 23 %
- Cholesterol 9.4mg 3 %
- Sodium 230mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 6.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.