We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our ziti-in-a-skillet cooks up twice as fast as the traditional oven-baked version, plus it's creamier and cheesier!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped onions, thawed and drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) packaged shredded Italian six-cheese blend
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, cook beef, onions, salt, and pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Add pasta, stirring to coat.
- Combine sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir into pasta mixture. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend over pasta mixture. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 439
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 25g 50 %
- Cholesterol 75mg 25 %
- Sodium 835mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 9 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %