We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With only a handful of ingredients that you'll most likely have on-hand, this Easy Spaghetti will be a perfect meal for any occasion.
What You'll Need
- 8 to 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and next 4 ingredients. Cook over medium heat, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over warm cooked pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Prefer a spaghetti sauce that has simmered all day? Try this recipe in a slow cooker: Cook ground beef and onion as directed on the cooktop. Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti; spoon into an electric slow cooker. Cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 591
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 35 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 1,091mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 73g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.0g 36 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!