Easy Spinach Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Spinach Lasagna is a quick dinner recipe that doesn't need much planning. Throw it together for a warm and gooey dinnertime favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 (12-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and spinach; set aside.
- Place 3 noodles in prepared baking dish, cover with one-third of the sauce, one-third of the cottage cheese mixture, and one-third of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers 2 more times, ending with mozzarella cheese.
- Tightly cover with aluminum foil, then bake 1 hour. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
If you loved this simple spinach recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 513
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 65 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 1,569mg 65 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 11 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!