Easy Spinach Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Spinach Lasagna is a quick dinner recipe that doesn't need much planning. Throw it together for a warm and gooey dinnertime favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 (12-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and spinach; set aside.
- Place 3 noodles in prepared baking dish, cover with one-third of the sauce, one-third of the cottage cheese mixture, and one-third of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers 2 more times, ending with mozzarella cheese.
- Tightly cover with aluminum foil, then bake 1 hour. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
If you loved this simple spinach recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 513
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 65 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 1,569mg 65 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 11 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!