Italian Skillet Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your family will celebrate with every bite of this one-pot Italian Pasta Toss! A blend of mixed veggies, creamy cheeses, and simple seasonings gives this pasta dish classic and fantastic flavors. It's a dish so good, they'll say it's restaurant-worthy!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen vegetable blend, thawed (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, melt butter over medium-low heat, add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add half and half, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, salt and pepper, stir until creamy and hot.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and vegetables and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in bow ties and cook until heated through.
Our Test Kitchen used a California blend of carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli, but you can use whatever veggies your family likes!