Mac and Cheese Quesadilla
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've come up with an easy way for you to eat macaroni and cheese - no utensils required! Macaroni and cheese is in the filling for this Mac and Cheese Quesadilla recipe. And since broccoli and cheese go so well together, you know we had to include that, too!
What You'll Need
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (20-ounce) container frozen macaroni and cheese, thawed and warmed
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and warmed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
What to Do
- Place tortillas on a work surface. On half of each tortilla, evenly distribute macaroni and cheese, broccoli, and mozzarella.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, melt 1/2 table spoon butter. Place one tortilla, toppings side up, in skillet and cook 1 minute, or until cheese begins to melt. Using a spatula, fold tortilla in half and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until golden and cheese is melted. Flip and cook an additional 30 seconds, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas. Slice each tortilla in half and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 553
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 57 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 50mg 17 %
- Sodium 1,112mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 65g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 5.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!