Mac and Cheese Quesadilla
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've come up with an easy way for you to eat macaroni and cheese - no utensils required! Macaroni and cheese is in the filling for this Mac and Cheese Quesadilla recipe. And since broccoli and cheese go so well together, you know we had to include that, too!
What You'll Need
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (20-ounce) container frozen macaroni and cheese, thawed and warmed
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and warmed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
What to Do
- Place tortillas on a work surface. On half of each tortilla, evenly distribute macaroni and cheese, broccoli, and mozzarella.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, melt 1/2 table spoon butter. Place one tortilla, toppings side up, in skillet and cook 1 minute, or until cheese begins to melt. Using a spatula, fold tortilla in half and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until golden and cheese is melted. Flip and cook an additional 30 seconds, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas. Slice each tortilla in half and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.