Pasta and White Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you plan on going on a picnic or attending a potluck bring along this Italian-inspired pasta salad that's brimming with goodness. Our Pasta and White Bean Salad features classic Italian ingredients, like fresh basil, stuffed green olives, and white beans. Delizioso!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ziti, bow ties or other medium pasta shape
- 1 (15-1/2 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients; add pasta and toss thoroughly.
For a Midwestern flavor, add 2 teaspoons sweet green pickle relish
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.