We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pizza-Style Macaroni combines two favorites: pizza and mac 'n' cheese! What's not to like about this winner?
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (14-ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) 6-cheese Italian blend shredded cheese, divided
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir together first 8 ingredients; stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4-1/2 hours, or until macaroni is done.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.