We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pizza-Style Macaroni combines two favorites: pizza and mac 'n' cheese! What's not to like about this winner?
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (14-ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) 6-cheese Italian blend shredded cheese, divided
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir together first 8 ingredients; stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4-1/2 hours, or until macaroni is done.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!