We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pizza-Style Macaroni combines two favorites: pizza and mac 'n' cheese! What's not to like about this winner?
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (14-ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) 6-cheese Italian blend shredded cheese, divided
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir together first 8 ingredients; stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4-1/2 hours, or until macaroni is done.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!